Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fantasy Christmas!

Hi, guys! So Natalie Dee did a great fantasy Christmas blog post a while back, basically describing the things  she would want for Christmas if she was super rich or could ask for literally anything in the world. She asked people to put their ideas in the comments, and I did, but then I started thinking harder and dreaming bigger. So basically, this would be my Christmas list if I was miserably filthy rich or had a miserably filthy rich husband/lover. Let's begin!

Darjeeling Limited lugagge collection by Louis Vuitton: I have very little interest in fashion brand names. I couldn't tell a Versace from a Coach from a Chanel, I just basically buy all my bags from Target and then if I spill grape juice or honey mustard on it, I won't hate myself. But I am so, so in love with the Darjeeling Limited and I would love to get my hands on the luggage set from the movie. Unfortunately, it's Louis Vuitton, which means it costs a million trillion zillion dollars and I don't even know if they make them for actual sale, or if it's been discontinued. But a girl can dream, right?
1963 Asten Marten: I don't even drive, and I want this damn car. I'm a Bond fanatic, and the fact that they brought the car back for "Skyfall" made me unbelievably happy. I don't even like cars! The only other car I even name is the one that Owen Wilson played in "Cars". But man, I would just customize it and make it so it had those butt-warmers in the seats, and maybe Daniel Craig could come with the car so I wouldn't have to even drive it.
Shiba Inu puppy: I've asked for a dog for the past 18 Christmases in a row, but my mom is really allergic to them, so I've never had a puppy before. But maybe when I get my own place next year or the year after, that could be more realistic. I think Shiba Inus are so adorable, and they're supposed to be pretty cool and friendly dogs that don't try and eat your face when you get near. All good in my book.
Burberry coat: Okay, so I may have lied about the brand thing; I do know Burberry. There's a Burberry in the mall next to my college, and I am terrified to go in there since I don't know if peasants are allowed. But their coats are so fancy and chic, and maybe nobody would notice if I was a peasant if I wore it.

What about you guys? What's on your fantasy Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment